- Use of personal information
- We use personal information collected via westwaynissan.co.uk to:
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised service
- conduct market research
- run competitions and promotions
- pass on to selected companies to provide you with other offers and promotions
- help other companies profile and extend their databases
- to facilitate communication between yourself and others
We currently only keep "sensitive data", as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 for the explicit purpose of providing initial and renewal car insurance quotations.
We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser's interaction with the westwaynissan.co.uk site.
Use of session files We use session files, along with cookies, to log your browsing patterns and so identify the areas of the site which have been of interest to you, allowing us to personalize the westwaynissan.co.uk site for you.
We also use information in aggregate form (in other words, no individual user is identified) to:
- to build up marketing profiles
- to allow us to develop the business in ways that help you
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and
- to audit usage of the site.
All personal, cookie and session ID information are made available to West Way Nissan call centre employees to enable us and any related third parties to deal more effectively with any enquiry you make. Your control over the use of your personal data You have complete control over the use of your personal information by West Way Nissan We use a combination of opt-in and opt-out processes across the site. If you do not wish to receive information about our competitions and promotions or updates about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please complete the appropriate box on each form you use to indicate your preferences. Our site links to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies and procedures.